Friday, May 9, 2008

I made it!

Today's been busy, and I don't have much time, but wanted to just say, "I MADE IT!" I set a goal last night to raise $300 for the Pregnancy Resource Center and in less than 24 hours I raised $500! I thought I had all day to collect online pledges but I checked my email today at 11:15 and oh my goodness, I received a message saying all online pledges had to be made before noon. I panicked! I prayed and asked a friend to pray, and got on the phone.God is so good, for I know it was only Him, as I was so stressed today and cut for time, but, I exceeded my goal!!
Just wanted to share the good news since I'm so excited! :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Congratulations! I'm so impressed at your fundraising in such a short period of time. The power of prayer!!! Enjoy the walk tomorrow. I have several friends who will be there as well.