Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Victoria

I want to ask you guys to pray for a little girl. Her name is Victoria and she is five years old and battling cancer. I do not personally know her, only through email. Please say a prayer for Victoria and her family. Their only hope for her now is Jesus. She is a wonderful, amazing little girl who dreams of growing up to be a ballerina and a mommy. Though I don't really know her, I know that she is such a sweetheart and is still full of faith. Please keep her in your prayers.

Merry Christmas; after hearing about Victoria my heart got set back into what Christmas is really all about....the gift of Jesus Christ, and our hope in Him. Because of Him we truly have something to celebrate.
May you have a beautiful Christmas and a blessed New Year!

No comments: